In order for us to be able to help your pets we need to keep our staff and our clients healthy so we have successfully implemented specific social distancing protocols. These changes have continually evolved and may change again without notice. We thank you for your patience. We are in this together.
Please Note the Following Changes: *updated September 2020
- SEPTEMBER 14th - we will be allowing clients into our building - PLEASE bring a MASK
- When you arrive, FIRST please give our clinic a call.
-This is so we can plan and coordinate your entry in a safe, efficient manner whilst minimizing contact.
- A maximum of ONE CLIENT is allowed in the building for each in-person appointment.
-For your safety, you may be asked to wait outside until we can accommodate you in an efficient manner
- We will continue to accommodate clients requests of curb side and drop off appointments
-Housecalls & Tele-medicine are being offered to the elderly or immune compromised individuals on a limited availability bases
- FOOD and MEDICATIONS are recommended to be prepaid over the phone via VISA/MASTERCARD
-Contactless pick is available at our Comfort and Compassion Doors or Order online for delivery options
- We have resumed all Services
Our staff members are working hard to serve each client's needs during busy periods of the day. We appreciate your patience if we are not able to address you immediately upon arrival.