Fraser Valley Animal Hospital welcomes you!
“Making a difference in our pets’ lives by creating a healthier everyday life, one pet at a time."
These are very unusual times we are living through. There is a lot of anxiety and worry with the COVID 19; it is constantly in the news. We are here to support you during this time with your pets needs while trying to remain safe. We have been following Fraser Health’s recommendations so please of course wash your hands and do not come in if you are sick.
In order for us to be able to help your pets we need to keep our staff and our clients healthy so we have successfully implemented specific social distancing protocols. These changes have continually evolved and may change again without notice. We thank you for your patience. We are in this together.
What does this mean?
- We are requesting/advising to our clients call us when they arrive at our clinic or wait at the door
- At this time we are not allowing clients into the office. Our hopes are to be able to in the near future.
- Consults are being done in outside and patient treatments done without owners being present - drop off appointments available if needed
- If possible paying over the phone via Visa/Mastercard and exact cash would be ideal
- Housecalls are being offered to the elderly or immune compromised individuals on a limited availability bases
- Our suppliers have notified us that stocking and delivery is about 2 days behind
- Our hours have resumed to pre-covid
Please call our office today at (604)854-2313 for all your pet health care needs or click here to contact us or to set up an appointment.