Fraser Valley Animal Hospital welcomes you!
“Making a difference in our pets’ lives by creating a healthier everyday life, one pet at a time."
These are very unusual times we are living through. There is a lot of anxiety and worry with the COVID 19 and it is constantly in the news. We are here to support you during this time with your pets needs while trying to remain safe. We have been following Fraser Health’s recommendations so please of course wash your hands and do not come in if you are sick.
In order for us to be able to help your pets we need to keep our staff healthy so we are going to try and practice social distancing here in our practice as best as we can.
What does this mean?
- We are requesting/advising to our clients call when they arrive at our clinic or wait at the door
- We are allowing one client in (per side) at a time to come into our hospital to ensure social distancing is being respected
- Consults are being done in our waiting room and patient treatments done without owners being present - drop off appointments available if needed
- If possible paying over the phone via Visa/Mastercard and exact cash would be ideal
- Housecalls are being offered to the elderly or immune compromised individuals on a limited availability bases
- Our suppliers have notified us that stocking and delivery is about 2 days behind
- Our hours at this time have not been affected
Please call our office today at (604)854-2313 for all your pet health care needs or click here to contact us or to set up an appointment.