Please Note the Following Changes: *updated February 2021
- When you arrive, FIRST please give our clinic a call.
This is so we can plan and coordinate your entry in a safe, efficient manner while minimizing contact.
- We are allowing clients into our building - PLEASE bring a MASK
A maximum of ONE CLIENT is allowed in the building for each in-person appointment with the exception of out technician appointments
For your safety, you may be asked to wait outside until we can accommodate you in an efficient manner
- We will continue to accommodate clients requests of curb side and drop off appointments. Tele-medicine is being offered for specific situations on a limited availability bases.
- FOOD and MEDICATIONS are recommended to be prepaid over the phone via VISA/MASTERCARD
- Contactless pick up is available at our Comfort and Compassion Doors or Order online for delivery options
- We have resumed all Services
Our staff members are working hard to serve each client's needs during busy periods of the day. We appreciate your patience if we are not able to address you immediately upon arrival.