Last updated: July 2021
With recent changes to restrictions on businesses, below are some important updates to our operating policies.
WE CAN NOW SEE ALL CASES BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
This includes vaccines, wellness exams, blood work, heartworm testing, spays and neuters, dental services, and more!
SAFETY MEASURES TO KEEP EVERYONE SAFE
- When you arrive, first please give our clinic a call. This is so we can plan and coordinate your entry in a safe, efficient manner while minimizing contact.
- We are allowing clients into our building – PLEASE bring a MASK. We are maintaining this as a requirement until our staff has been fully vaccinated – we are however happy to help you via curbside if you prefer not to wear a mask.
- A maximum of ONE CLIENT is allowed in the building for each in-person appointment.
- For your safety, you may be asked to wait outside until we can accommodate you in an efficient manner.
- FOOD and MEDICATIONS are recommended to be prepaid over the phone via Visa/MasterCard.
- Contactless pick-up is available at our Comfort and Compassion Doors or order online for delivery options.
- We have resumed all services.
Our staff members are working hard to serve each client’s needs during busy periods of the day. We appreciate your patience if we are not able to address you immediately upon arrival.
– Your dedicated team at Fraser Valley Animal Hospital